Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Nails: Mint green, and Purple




I'm pretty sure I've not only found my favourite nail colour of the summer, but I've also found my favourite brand of nail polish.
I was at wal-mart earlier today on a hunt to find mint green nail polish. I knew it was trending for the season and I had to have it.
I found the perfect shade by O.P.I and had picked it up, along with a lilac purple colour because I knew I wanted to paint one nail a different colour.
As I was leaving the makeup department I passed the Maybelline section and in the corner of my eye this rack of nail polish stood out, and I ended up stopping to check it out.
I was pretty surprised to see they had a decent selection, they had some metallics that I was tempted to buy, the gold one was gorgeous, they also had a brand called denim which I'd never seen before and it was a blue sparkly nail polish that literally looked like denim.
I came across the pastels finally, and they had a beautiful mint green, a lilac, pastel pink, sky blue. You name it, they had it.
The best part about it all, it was only $2.00 - I was kinda doubtful at first, thinking that this brand would be watery but when I tried it, it was perfect- It went on super smooth, and thick. I didn't have to go over it twice, although I did of course for good measure aha. It also dried insanely fast.
Overall I was impressed-And I'm defiantly going to be buying this brand more often !

0 comments:

Post a Comment